Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

Being out for the summer has allowed me to be able to pick and choose what I want to do. Casey had a 2 day class that he needed to go to in Athens on Tuesday and Wednesday so I decided that on Wednesday I would go over with him and drop him off and spend the day in Athens. Wednesday is also water day at daycare so I knew I didn't want to pick up MM until after that.

When I got to daycare to pick her up, she was so happy to see me. She literally gave me 3 kisses before we got out of the building. I was equally as excited to have a LeLe and MM day.

We lunched, shopped, picked up Casey and went to see Erin at work. What a fun day!

To end, we went to Jason's Deli for dinner. Yum! MM devoured her hotdog and was an angel while we all ate. Little did she know that when you finish a meal at Jason's you get icecream! After trying to use a spoon to eat her icecream she finally figured out you could just get right in with a cone! What a sweet sweet time!















- Kelli aka LeLe

No comments:

Post a Comment