Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Throwback Tuesday

Since I have no more recent weekend stories, I will use Tuesdays to do some throwbacks. Today, I would like to go back to the day that I found out that all of our lives would changed forever.

Erin, Bert, Casey and I met at Transmet pizza, in Athens, Valentines weekend 2011. I suspected that we were going to find out that they were expecting so the whole way over I kept telling Casey to help me act really surprised. I really wanted Erin to have that moment of telling and honestly I was surprised (even though I knew they were trying) They ended up spilling the beans pretty quickly after we were seated, which was good because Erin was sick. Poor thing spent most of the lunch in the bathroom. By the end of lunch we were instructed to not tell anyone and not put it on FB. We agreed and promised to keep it quiet. Quickly after those instructions were given, their families found out. We would never know how our lives would be changed after October 5th.

Taken right after we found out...


- Kelli aka LeLe

No comments:

Post a Comment