Friday, May 31, 2013

Keep swimming...

Should I start off this blog with a certain introduction or just jump right in? I'm thinking jump in and explain the details later. I mean who seriously cares why I'm posting about my best friends baby? Her mama wants to remember things and I love to blog so when you mix the two you get this!



Anywho- last summer when MM was around 9 months old, Erin and I took MM to the pool for her first time. She had a really cool floaty seat and we spent the greater part of the Florida summer evening enjoying her float around the pool. She was a fish when it came to swimming! She splashed, kicked her feet, and even dunked her face in the water. Erin and I were so excited because we knew she would be a water girl ( and we love the water too)

Fast forward to this year (2013 for memory sake) we decide to take her again to the pool. You see, Erin and I meet every Wednesday for dinner and chatting ( and of course to see MM) but I digress. So they came over to my neighborhood pool with MM's new floaty in tow and tried out swimming. I didn't get the same "I love it" feeling like I got last year from her but I am pretty confident that as she gets in the pool more this summer it will be more and more fun to her. She did love to splash the water (especially so it hit someone)

So here she is -post swimming- at our house, chasing Gracie around...








Can't wait for more pool fun!

-LeLe

No comments:

Post a Comment